TNPSC Librarian Grade I Result 2013

The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce the TNPSC Librarian Grade - I  Result 2013 on its official website very soon. That is a good news for all candidates who was appeared in TNPSC Librarian Grade - I examination 2013. The TNPSC Librarian Grade - I written examination was held on September 22, 2013 in the various centers. Many eligible and interested candidates have filled the application form and also was applied in this written examination. The TNPSC will announce the TNPSC Librarian Grade - I  Result 2013 tentatively this year. All candidates can see their results entering the application number which was provided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The result will available throughout online. The official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is  http://tnpscexams.net.

TNPSC Librarian Grade I Exam Result 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner